By Elaina Love
This Orange Marmalade recipe plus 11 more are in Elaina’s Winter Wonder Food e-book.
2 cups dates, pitted and packed
1 1⁄4 cup orange juice
1⁄2 tsp. clove powder
3⁄4 tsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. orange zest packed
3 TBS chopped orange rind
1. Put dates in a food processor with S blade in place and turn it on.
2. Pour the orange juice through the hole in the top as it is running.
3. Puree until the dates are smooth.
4. Add the spices and orange zest and puree again.
5. Hand mix in the orange rind.
6. Let the marmalade chill overnight.