This Holiday Season: Count your foodgasms not your calories.
2 cup soaked and dehydrated walnuts
1/2 cup shredded coconut, powdered or more nuts
2 TBS carob powder
¼ cup dates (sugar free, add Irish moss instead of dates)
1/8 tsp high mineral saltFilling:
1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts or 2 cups coconut meat
1 cup Irish Moss Paste*
1/2 cups purified water
½ cup coconut sugar, powdered
2 vanilla beans
1/4 tsp high mineral salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 1/2 cup chopped apples
Stevia to taste
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup almond butter or coconut butter
1/4 cup yacon syrup or 1/2 cup dates
12 drops vanilla essence
2 TBS lucuma or mesquite powder
12 drops Caramel essence
Pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients into food processor. Process until the crust starts to rise on the sides of the processor bowl. Stop the machine and mix with a spatula or spoon.
2. Assemble the cheesecake pan with the bottom upside-down (the lip facing down), this makes it much easier to serve.
3. Lightly grease entire inside of pan with some coconut oil.
4. Distribute crust evenly on the bottom of pan and lightly compact by hand.
5. Set in freezer or refrigerator until ready to be filled.
1. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. Reserve for filling and topping the cheesecake.
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until oil is well incorporated, for at least 2 mintues.
2. Pour into 1/2 into the crust
3. Top with 1 layer of dehydrated apple rings and 1/2 of the caramel topping. Pour the remaining batter on top
3. Drizzle the top with the remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with chopped dehydrated walnuts.