Sometimes I get hungry around midday, and I just cannot bear another green salad. I love all the raw ingredients that go in salads, I sometimes just get tired of a forkful of greens. I’ve got a great way to make salads super easy, peasy and soo yummy!
Here’s my new lunch time favorite
- Take any mix of salad greens- Romaine, spring mix, sprouts, or just use all of them.
- Something fatty- either avocado or a sunflower pate or hummus (see recipe below)
- Mustard or some kind of spicy sauce you have on hand
- Sauerkraut-just a scoop
- Something crunchy- like freeze dried peas or dehydrated pumpkin seeds
- Some chopped veggies like red bells, carrots, cucumbers, green onions (whatever is in the fridge)
- Dulse pieces or flakes for extra minerals
Lay it all out in a nori sheet. It doesn’t matter what order or how you do it…be messy!
Then roll it all up into a roll, seal the edge with a little water and cut it in 1/2.
Two rolls later you’ll be feeling like a rock star! Nom, nom, nom!
Nori Roll Wraps are so DEElish!
Thank you Katelyn Louise for reminding me that these are so fun and easy!
2 medium zucchini, chopped
3 garlic cloves
1/4 cup extra virgin (real) olive oil
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. high mineral sea salt such as Himalayan or Real Salt
1/4 tsp. Cayenne powder
1 1/2 tsp. Paprika powder
3/4 cup raw tahini (sesame butter)
1. Blend everything (except the tahini) until smooth.
2. Add the tahini and blend again.
3. Store in a glass jar for up to 7 days.